Here's my second Papervision3d routine.
This is actually the first time since school that I used linked lists. wow.
My first attempt had a garbage collection problem, in that it didn't garbage collect, so the memory usage just kept growing, eventhough Flashplayer should've kept it in check. Gotta dive deeper into that, cuz this stuff is fun :)
I've solved it by recycling the objects in my list, works fine and is probably not as memory-fragmenting as the 'correct way'...
It's probably been done before, you know, snake, but now in 3d- whee... But it has not yet been done by me, unil now. :P
Click to view
Oh yeah, I've made this using FlashDevelop, and I like it, so I'm gonna use it more in the future :)
Let me know what you think